Sunday, June 15, 2008

Ministry dates

It has been brought to my attention that some of you would like specific dates that we will be ministering. As always I like to appease my fans!(JK) As of now these are the dates:

June 22 - Preaching at Resurrection Power Fellowship Center - Illigan City, Mindanao
June 27 - Youth Conference - Ozamis, Mindanao
June 29 - One year Anniversary service at RPFC - Illigan City, Mindanao
June 30 - July 6 - Crusade - Cebu

These are all I know right now and these are just the ones I will be preaching at. Between services we will be preparing for the big "Freedom Festival" the first week in August. More dates will come as I know them.

Thanks,

Bro. Joey

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Brother Joey, Wow you would make your Nanny proud! Thanks for sending the dates and being so accomadating to your fans!! Ha ha!
Love Mom
Enjoy the journey!